Friday, July 2, 2010

Back in The Land of Oz

It's been two weeks of travel for me and I am finally home. If you are waiting on proofs, sneak peeks, emails, orders - thank you for your patience while I catch up. (and if you emailed me or placed an order and don't hear from me soon - please check in - it appears my email is flipping out from the overload and had decided on its own what is junk and what is not).

In two weeks' time we have been to Washington DC, Falls Church VA, Tulsa OK, Jenks OK, Collinsville OK, Claremore OK, Vian OK and Lake Tenkiller! I have photos to share with you from all of these - plus photos to share from the two days I was in Olathe between the DC flight and the drive to OK.

I will have a full sneak peek and story up about this session later today or early tomorrow. But I just have to share one - one to show Mom & Grandma that we did, in fact, get something. There is an unbelievable story attached with this session. Ever heard of Murphy's Law? Well Murphy visited us on this shoot. Oh yes...yes he most certainly did. So while I climb out of the hole I have buried myself in while on my little "tour" ... enjoy the brief tranquility from this session...



No comments: