Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Makeup Anyone?

SO... do you wear makeup?  I bet the majority of the people reading this do.  Do you wash your face?  hmmmmm.... let's hope all the people reading this do that.

One of my dearest friends often calls me a "loud mouth marketer."  It's ok - I don't take offense.  'Cause she's right.  I tend to be one of those people that expects a lot out of something I purchase.  It's hard to meet my standards.  {My husband calls it high maintenance}  But when something does meet my standards... when I'm absolutely thrilled with a product, service, person... I will tell everyone about it.  everyone.  And it doesn't really bother me if you don't want to hear about it - I'm gonna mention it anyway.

There are going to be some big changes in the studio in 2010.  One of those changes is going to be that I'm going to start really pushing {maybe offering for sale - no guarantees - the details are being ironed out slllowwwwly} local businesses and products that I adore and relate to my business.

So - it's all coming together - don't worry - I'm going somewhere with all of this.

I haven't pushed it as hard as I would like, because I really want to roll this all out with all the new stuff in '10.  But "K" is my dear makeup artist.  Add her onto your session fee and she will do your makeup, give you some tips and send you home with a few goodies.  She is especially valuable for those newborn sessions when Mom wants some pix of her and baby but feels a little... well... post birthish.

Even if you don't want to add her onto your session - consider her for makeup, skin care etc.  She's the best Mary Kay rep out there.  THE BEST.  period.  Send me a message if you want her contact info.

And she has adorable kids - adorable.  And funny.

I had a great time walking around downtown with "K"s family.  And hearing her kids announce that they want her to dress up as a peacock for Halloween.  LOL.  C'mon "K"... now we're all expecting photos of you dressed as a peacock!









No comments: