Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Color

This is going to be quick - 'cause it's 5:15 on Halloween and my kids are ready to go trick-or-treating (and I mean standing in my studio in costumes staring at me as I type this).  I wanted to get this sneak peek posted before the chaos of the evening sets in (sugar high anyone?!).

In the previous entry I mentioned the stark contrast in fall color from one park to the other last weekend.  Well, here is Antioch park - just down the road from the previous entry - on the same day.  Amazing.

This sweet family has been coming to see my for several years - almost since the beginning (of ccphotodesign, that is).  I always enjoy our time together.  The thing that strikes me most with this family is how relaxed they always seem to be.  They just seem to soak in every moment with each other.  So inspiring!

Here is your sneak peek "N" family.  Thanks for another great session!

Ok - off to trick-or-treat!  Enjoy your Halloween everybody!






No comments: