Friday, October 17, 2008

Waterfalls, Fields, Friends and Babies

Sunday's session was full of waterfalls, nature trails, rocks, trees, fields with dreamy tall grass... and babies.  Some bigger than others - but as most Moms will say - no matter how big, they are still our babies.  My dear friends came by for fall photos.  This is the first time they've done a fall outdoor session.  There were concerns about the wind and hair - and all the terrible things the first can wreak on the latter.  Sometimes a little wind isn't so bad.  In this case it kept us from melting (80 degrees is tough when you're dressed for fall pictures!) and it made the dreamy field a little dreamier - or believable anyway since we are in Kansas.

"L" family - thank you for coming by and letting me do outdoor shots this time.  Also, I want to thank "S" for doing me a huge favor.  As a photographer, I am always the one behind the lens.  Because of that there are very very few pictures of me with my kids, especially me and the baby.  So "S" helped me out.  I set up the shot with her holding him and then we switched spots and she snapped it.  She did a great job!  Thanks "S" for giving me this gift and for insisting that we do it!  Here's what she got - 


And here is your sneak peek "L" family -






No comments: