Thursday, October 16, 2008

The "U" Family

I'm a little behind on my sneak peeks.  October is starting to catch up with me (craziest month of the year, followed closely by November), so please forgive me if I take a few more days than usual to get sneak peeks posted!

There's a tiny story behind this session.  Back when I did weddings, this couple was my first wedding.  A fantastic, sweet wedding.  Last year their son was born.  His birth coincided with me propping my swollen ankles up and trying to prevent my own little man from coming too early.  No baby pictures for me.  When they called, I really considered doing the session anyway until I realized that I could hardly move - how in the world was I going to do all of the squatting and running required for a photo shoot?!  No worries - I got to spend some time with him and his big sister on Saturday.  I can't tell you how nice this family is.  I'm thrilled that I got to meet "H" and spend more time with "M."  Here's your peek "U" family.  





No comments: