Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Up on the Rooftop...

Are you getting that I love Christmas?

I couldn't resist using this song title for the "S" family sneak peek.

What a great location.  How often do you get to do a shoot on top of a building - a really cool building at that?!  If only we could have ordered sunshine and no rain.  They all did great in spite of the weather.

You know him - the little boy that is.  He is the eyelash kid.  This time Nana and Papa hosted our session.  What an amazing view.  We didn't see any reindeer pausing...but it was before Halloween.  I'm sure the reindeer pause a little longer on this rooftop every Christmas Eve.










and we HAD to get a photo with him and the "monkey" he loved so much.  That thing was huge and "B" loved it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm a little jealous! Love this idea, why didn't I think of it! Very Cool shots! Totally different! Great looking family.