Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daddy's Boy

Not often you hear that phrase is it? Daddy's girl ... Momma's boy - those are the phrases we're used to hearing. And it's usually quite true. Why is it that little boys love their mommas so - and little girls melt their fathers in an instant? One of the wonders of the world.

But this little guy - he is absolutely enamored with his father. Now, don't get me wrong - clearly he loves his Momma. He flashes a huge grin when he catches a glimpse of her. But people - he looks at his Dad with the adoration and amusement you'd expect to see in a Norman Rockwell painting. It's such a {I wanna be JUST like him} look.

This session reminded me of the phrase {or is it a poem?}...
"When you thought I wasn't looking... I looked"












Check it out! I can roll over!
{btw-the backdrop is much more interesting than the crazy lady with the camera}

No comments: