Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back to the studio

First, let me just say that

I. am. swamped.

Really swamped.  So if you are emailing, calling or texting me with orders, questions or changes - please know that I am swamped.  It will probably take me a few hours longer to get back to you than it normally does.

Also, I am really really tired - so my blog posts might be short or not make a lot of sense.  Forgive me.  I feel confident that my brain will return to me after I get some sleep!

It's that time of year again.  The weather is getting cold and windy, which makes for a tough outdoor session with little kids.  This is why the majority of my sessions between December and April are studio.  Saturday was filled with studio sessions.  But, I just couldn't completely give up the outdoor stuff!  I love it too much.  So, I drug this family outside twice during their session.  Just couldn't resist!

This particular session was a rescheduled outdoor session - thanks to the weather.  Most of the point to this session was to get some individual shots of the baby.  Well, my friends, let me tell you about 14 month olds.  Sometimes they just don't want their picture taken.  Most of the times it's because they are tired, hungry or scared.  Not this time.  No, this little guy just had better things to do than entertain us with a smile or even look toward the camera.  He was so funny.  The big kids did a great job working with me.  They needed to keep looking at the camera - just waiting for the baby to look up ... and waiting ... and waiting.  They all did so great.  Thanks guys for coming by the studio!  I had a great time!




Can't you just hear him - 
"um.. hello - don't you realize this is not fun?!"

"lady - do you really think I'm going to smile for you?"

"well fine ... if I must"



No comments: