Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Year

Wow - I just looked at my last post and realized I haven't posted since Nov 25th!  December was a crazy month.  Business was crazy and life was crazy.  Really crazy.

But, now it's January and it's time for change.  Remember, in a previous post, I warned of changes coming.  There are policy changes and pricing changes.  These changes are being made to help you and to help me.

There are also new products that I think you are going to love.

Now, as far as the pricing changes, you can take advantage of the fact that my life went totally nuts and I haven't had time to post the price changes to the website yet.  It will take me a few days to get the website updated - until then, last year's prices stand.  If you book a session before I get the new pricing posted then you will get last year's prices.

Also, be thinking of those Easter pictures and spring pictures.  They book almost as quickly as the fall appointments.  Easter is April 12th this year.  Keep in mind that if you want the actual prints for Easter you will need to book your session for mid-March.  May appointments are very very popular, so start thinking about those appointments as well.

And quickly - since I never got a chance to post this in December - my own Christmas cards - 
Happy 2009 everyone!



No comments: