Thursday, October 14, 2010

Poor Poor Neglected Blog

I'm so sorry little blog of mine. I have neglected you. I went off to Florida and put you to the side...and then have ignored your calls for attention since I returned. Here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna post lots o' pictures. Not too many words. I promise we'll chat again soon. But it's holiday season my friend. And there isn't much time for words.

Just pictures.

We'll start with my trip to Florida. It was lovely. First real vacation in a very very long time. I didn't even take my camera. Took a simple point & shoot. What did I learn? 1 - I need more of these vacations. 2 - I have a total inability to operate a point & shoot camera. I need manual mode. thank you very much.


Now, we'll move on to some session peeks... here's Ms "S"! Watch later this afternoon for another post of Ms "S" and her ...are you ready for this... birthday ICE CREAM shots (instead of birthday cake).

No comments: