Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dear husband and the Father of my favorite kiddos.  Thanks to my friend Kami Brady for helping me with this shot.  You would not believe what we went through for this shot. There was {obviously} lots of mud involved but what you can't see is the amount of sweat pouring off of me and Kami.  Oh goodness gracious wow-ness.  It wouldn't have been a big deal except that my children - who are normally thrilled to get messy - weren't too thrilled when it was mandated by me.  I've had this vision in my head for well over a year.  What wasn't in that vision was screaming, crying, melting suckers, what had to be 99% humidity, fogging camera lenses...you get it.  All the same, it was all worth it.

And while this shot was meant for my husband - it is also appropriate for my Dad who would have laughed at me during this and probably thinks I deserved such a scene - what with me being an angel child when I was younger ; )

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and my children's Daddy.



No comments: