Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How do you know...

...when a newborn session is over?...


yup...that's a pretty good sign

Do I torture them?  Certainly not!  They have a nice warm spot on the very beanbag my own kids have been banned from touching AND they are the center of attention for at least two hours. Not to mention any little cry and they are offered a feeding or some holding time.  They are encouraged to sleep.  Come to think of it - I think I might like to switch positions with them for a try.

Now that I've reassured you that I most certainly do not torture the newborns who come to see me ... let me introduce you to someone who might argue my point.  Sweet, soft and very new ... and not very interested in spending his afternoon with me and my lights, thank you very much.  That's ok though - 'cause I can work with the ones that would rather be anywhere else.  I can and I did ... and this is what I got...










see... it wasn't so bad was it sweet boy?


and now... because it is 2:45am ... I agree with you, little one!  I'm off to bed too.  Sweet dreams.

No comments: