Sunday, September 28, 2008

A day at the park

Another day at the office...
First, I got to spend time with little Ms "A" again.  She's been coming to see me for two years now.  I can not believe it's been two years since this little cherub first arrived!  We started at the park...

and then headed back to the studio.  Check out this adorable "2" outfit.  Last year she had a"1" shirt and tutu.  I will be copying the number onesie idea for my little guy on his birthdays (pretty sure the older two won't go for it at this point!). Thanks "J" for a great idea!  And thanks "A" for coming to see me!  You are such a doll!
After "A" was gone I got a little break before I headed back to the park for "D"'s family.  What a great group!  Thanks guys for letting me do some fun shots and for being so very nice.  Here's your preview...
this is what happens when four boys don't know you're taking their pic... natural expressions!
"M"'s pic suggestion - I love it!  Thanks for a great idea "M!"  If you are at a session with me and you see something you think might look great - say something.  Sometimes I'm too wrapped up in watching the light to notice a great opportunity like this!  And who would want to miss this shot?!

No comments: