Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holiday Cards!

The 2008 Holiday cards are ready!

As with everything around here, there are few explanations that go along with these.  Let's start with the design.  I realize that the name of my business is Carmen Carver Photography & Design.  As a former graphic artist, I usually prefer to do my own designs.  However business is crazy and I simply do not have time to design holiday cards and take pictures and keep my sanity - (well what's left of it anyway).  So this year, I am featuring card designs from Design Aglow.  I love these.  They're a little different from the traditional cards.  That's why I love them.

All 2008 sessions may purchase these cards.  Even if you had a session earlier in the year - you can order cards for your session images without an archival fee.

Contact me with any questions and I will be happy to talk you through the card details.  I know it can get confusing.

Here is a sample from each line.  Click the link below to see the entire line.

The Black and White Collection -


 



The Couture Collection -


 

Follow this link to see the full line of cards and pricing - http://ccphotodesign.com/pricingcard.htm


No comments: