Friday, August 6, 2010

I Have a Good Attitude!

It seems it's true.

It must be ... 'cause a 7yr old said so.

That makes me smile.

But it seems that I also have great tone.
A 6yr old said so. (she was referring to my voice and inflection...not so much my abs...which, ironically have zero tone thanks to two other 7yr olds I know)

That makes me laugh.

These sweet girls should have a talk with my boys...'cause MY 7yr olds don't seem to share these beliefs. HA! I wonder why that would be? *snark*

I met the "H" family last weekend. What fun we had! I was the lucky recipient of a modeling show, a concert and enormous amounts of very important information. And questions...do people live in these buildings? Why is the glass broken? What's that? Do we get to go to another spot? Isn't this FUN? {why yes, cute girl, it IS}







And Santa made a stop.
ok just kidding... but you'd think that's who had just pulled up
it was the train - what excitement over the train!





Thanks for a great evening "H" family!
Now. Speaking of a good attitude... just a reminder that the studio is currently closed. Sure, I'm still working - but it's all catch-up in order to save my sanity when holiday season starts up next month. I'll be in and out of the office at not-normal hours. 'Cause I'm trying to save my good attitude! If you need to get in touch with me - the most effective way is to send me a text message or email. I will get back to you just as soon as I take a breath and put my coffee cup down ; )

No comments: