Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulsa Anyone?

Are you one of my followers from out of town?  One of the people that always ask WHEN are you coming to my area to do photos?

Well kids now is your chance!  I will be doing a "summer tour" this year.  Want me to come to your town and do a session with you and your friends?  I will travel to a driveable location if there is a minimum of four sessions booked.  For a location where a flight will be needed - there needs to be at least 6 sessions booked.  Talk to your friends.  Talk to your co-workers.  Talk to your family.  And remember I do have a referral program and that works even if the referral is out of town.

Tulsa has had, by far, the most requests -  so my "tour" (ha ha) will begin in Tulsa.  I will be there for one week in June.  Please call, email or leave a message on the CCPhotodesign page on Facebook to set up an appointment if you are in the Tulsa area and are interested in a session.

Springfield and Cape Girardeau have had a lot of requests as well.  If you are in one of these areas leave me a message here on the blog, on facebook or send an email to let me know you would be interested.

I look forward to meeting new people and seeing some new places!


No comments: