Monday, April 26, 2010

Need a Little More Coffee

There are several things going on in the studio right now that I can't really blog about...for lots of reasons. But please know that if you are waiting on a sneak peek, proofs or an email I will get back to you just as soon as absolutely possible. Right now I'm running on only a few hours of sleep each night - so I'm doing all that can be done. Of course, if I can convince a doctor to give me an IV for coffee I might get caught up!

Speaking of coffee...it's midnight and I still have a solid two + hours of work in front of me so I'm gonna have another cup of the good stuff and make this short. I'd love to write something meaningful, but right now my brain just isn't working. Hmmm...kinda like that zombie state you tend to be in when you have a newborn...

Speaking of newborns... welcome to the world sweet baby "S" Sweet sweet girl with all of her girly outfits. You KNOW I was lovin' it ; )











No comments: