Friday, April 16, 2010

Finding Myself part II

So yesterday was a serious post...focusing on my career path and the why of it all. But part of discovering who I am has been the realization that I'm not a very serious person. I can be serious - don't get me wrong - but it doesn't last for very long.

So today's post and sneak peek is about the lighter side of finding myself.

Here's some of what I know about myself now that I'm older...


I love my sleep

but I'm so tired from running a business and keeping up with three little boys that I often fall asleep in strange places

I'm becoming quite the fan of clean and simple...modern. Definitely did not see that one coming.
I really like to bake and love natural and organic recipes

I have a serious time management problem

Once upon a time I wasn't a very "girly girl" The older I get, the more "girly" I become. Pink has moved from totally unacceptable to acceptable at times
going along with the "girly" thing, I've found that having my hair done right can make a bad day good.
and most importantly ... to you, my clients ...
I am a total sucker for baby eyes
and I melt with a toothless grin (which I may have one myself if my cavity problem doesn't go away soon!)
Welcome to the world baby "K"! Enjoy the ride sweet girl.

No comments: