Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Carver Family

I know I haven't blogged lately. So unlike me. But you see... I was working ridiculous hours to tie things up before Christmas. Then - like every year - I was struck by the flu the minute I slowed down. So, I spent Christmas week with the flu. Ickk. My body is very angry with me. Too many work hours, no play, no sleep, no family time. Yes, my body has started a war with itself.

Why am I sharing this with you? It's important to know this - to understand where I am coming from as I do a series of blogs this week. Important information is to follow. One-time specials will be posted only on the blog. Follow the studio on Facebook and Twitter to get first-hand news that the specials have been posted!

And below is the reason for all of this. The reason for the studio, the policies, the work, the inspiration.

My Family.

Merry Christmas to all from the the Carvers! And thank you, Kami & Jamie for shooting rare shots of all 5 of us (I am actually IN the PHOTOS!!)







see - even the often-photographed child has meltdowns in a shoot!
attitude adjustment - it's actually the perfect shot of our family!
notice the youngest is eating his marshmallow

No comments: